2nd Shift Machine and Press Brake Operator
Join the Alto-Shaam Team
Walk-In Wednesday Interviews
We're hosting open interviews every Wednesday in October from 12pm-4pm.
We will also be having a full day on-site recruiting event on Tuesday October 19th from 9am-5pm.
Applicants of all skill and machine operator experience levels are invited. Resumes are encouraged but not required. Please park in one of our visitor parking spaces and meet in the lobby of the South Entrance, labeled by the number two above the door.
Whether you're just beginning your career or have years of machine operator experience—you've come to the right place. Working at Alto-Shaam means you’re part of a passionate team of people all working together towards one common goal. We want you on our team, because you believe in getting better every day. That kind of continuous improvement is what leads to promotions, pay raises, and company-wide innovation.
Since 1955, Alto-Shaam has pioneered industry-leading foodservice equipment that anticipates and responds to industry needs. Our solutions have helped generations of foodservice professionals enhance their menus while providing a greater return on their investment.
- $2 per hour shift premium
- 3 day weekends with voluntary overtime options
- Low to NO COST premiums for full coverage healthcare
- Up to 8 weeks of paid training
- An annual average of double digit bonus
- Career opportunities to rise in company rank with our Career Ladders Program
- Free uniforms and steel toe shoe reimbursement
- Paid Time Off within your first year
- Work in a clean environment
- A highly motivated team and community feel
A Day in the Life:
- Performing a series of operations including laser, forming and preparing for their internal customers.
- Operating CNC fabricating machines such as Finn Power, Steel Master, Lasers, Amada Press Brake, Wing bender and Punch Press.
- Preparing recommendations to modify processes to improve productivity and quality.
- You thrive in fast-paced environments
- You enjoy collaborating and communicating with your teammates
- You like to know your efforts are noticed and appreciated
- You deliver quality and take pride in the work that you do
- You are reliable and show up to work with a positive attitude
What You Need:
- To be able to frequently stand and walk.
- To be able to lift a minimum of 50 lbs.
- To be willing to work overtime if needed.
- To be at least 18 years old.
For more information about our benefits, job duties, and company values, go to